- Quick problem detection, uninterruptable service
- Prevent premature failure, extend equipment life
- Identify potentially dangerous hazardous equipment
- Reduce Insurance Premiums
- Save revenue, avoid unwanted downtime
- Avoid unexpected in-service failures of equipment, extend up-time between outages.
- No unnecessary repair/service of old equipment, maximize operating hours.
- Find problem, remedy it, before chance to fail.
- Assess quality of maintenance repairs / rewinds before and after testing.
- Enormous high cost reductions from unplanned downtime;
- Major reductions in spare parts inventory, better data on machine health;
- Reductions in emergency work orders / overtime;
- Efficient repairs on new / reworked equipment with thorough testing;
- Greater production capacity
- Avoid run-to-failure mode